Declaration of Independence & ACH eCheck Services You Need
Are you a business owner with no time for fun? “Vacation?” It’s turned into a word you need to look up in the dictionary to find its meaning, hasn’t it? Well, you’re not alone. What you should do is to break free of these bonds and find your independence. This article is here to help you find your independence and know how you can get approved for ACH eCheck services easily.
How to Find Time for Yourself & Reliable ACH eCheck Services
Did you know that ¼ of small business owners log over 60 hours of work on a weekly basis, according to a 2018 New York Enterprise Report? Elon Musk spends 100 hour working per week without any social life and sleeping under his desk in the Tesla factory.
Here’re steps you can take to master the ability of freeing yourself from your work and not becoming a slave to it:
- Build your schedule and stick to it.
- Stop constantly casting a look on your email.
- Take a moment to look back: if you see you’re not fully present with your family/friends, this is a red flag.
- Plan some time for a vacation.
- Don’t avoid hiring new people.
- Stop constantly posting to social media.
- Start contributing to your retirement.
- Have a fresh start each day.
- Don’t think your staff can’t complete the work without you: free up your time by trusting others to deliver the work.
- Instead of turning to an unknown merchant services provider in case you need business funding or any other merchants services, such as ACH eCheck services, take some time to find the right one.
Otherwise, you’ll start changing providers one after the other, thus spending so much time and efforts on this process. The right business funding provider or payment processor will keep you away from the headache of losing time and using wrong services.
- Stop saying “yes” too much: learn how to say “no.”
- Break down larger tasks into smaller ones by taking into account the most urgent ones. Concentrate your efforts on a single activity at a time.
- Keep your time under control, re-evaluate and adjust the expectations you have currently. Have a specific time when you can devote time to email checking. If necessary and possible, reschedule that meeting.
- It’s high time you started enjoying the support modern technology has as brought about. Automate as many tasks as you can, including accounting, HR, and admin. Hire virtual assistants.
- Determine on a single function that’s critical to your company’s success and concentrate on it.
- Identify your company’s core function, which is the priority, and have the controls in place so that the people and resources working on it are well protected.
- Have the right people in place for doing the right things at the right time. Keep mentoring these people.
- Concentrate on satisfying your ideal and best customers.
As you see, you should take action to make your business work without you. This is a problem for most business owners, but the steps above can really help you reach success.